Click2Cloud PaaS (Platform as a Service) Image is a container application platform that can run on various Clouds, where developers and teams can build, test, deploy, and run their containerized applications. This image could be made available on all the regions of Cloud (ECS). The platform created using this image also support the Click2Cloud OpenShift Extension for Visual Studio IDE to manage your application lifecycle on Click2Cloud PaaS Server.
Platform as a Service (PaaS) is a cloud computing service that provides a platform allowing customers to develop, run, and manage applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the infrastructure typically associated with developing and launching applications.
1. Click Here to Login to Alibaba Cloud
2. Select Elastic Compute Services and Click on Create Instance, Choose your preferred configurations, Search for Click2Cloud Image and great instance.
3. Login to Click2Cloud PaaS Server and get the information on terminal as shown below.
4. Use default DNS i.e. aliapps.example.com. To access your application on default DNS, you must configure the public IP as a primary DNS.
5. We can login to Click2Cloud PaaS via different modes such as through:
In Visual Studio install Click2Cloud Extension to get all the application, enter the username and password to make connection to create, run and browse the project.