Spinnaker is an open source multi-cloud Continuous Delivery platform for releasing software changes with high velocity and confidence. Spinnaker is designed with pluggability in mind; the platform aims to make it easy to extend and enhance cloud deployment models.
To create a truly extensible multi-cloud platform, the Spinnaker team partnered with Google, Microsoft and Pivotal to deliver out-of-the-box cluster management and deployment. As of today, Spinnaker can deploy to and manage clusters simultaneously across both AWS and Google Cloud Platform with full feature compatibility across both cloud providers. Spinnaker also features deploys to Cloud Foundry; support for its newest addition, Microsoft Azure, is actively underway.
Spinnaker is the replacement for Asgard and builds upon many of its concepts. There is no need for a migration from Asgard to Spinnaker as changes to AWS assets via Asgard are completely compatible with changes to those same assets via Spinnaker and vice versa.
Spinnaker facilitates the creation of pipelines that represent a delivery process that can begin with the creation of some deployable asset (such as a machine image, Jar file, or Docker image) and end with a deployment. Spinnaker comes with a number of stages, such as baking a machine image, deploying to a cloud provider, running a Jenkins Job, or manual judgement to name a few. Pipeline stages can be run in parallel or serially.
Spinnaker also provides cluster management capabilities and provides deep visibility into an application’s cloud footprint. Via Spinnaker’s application view, you can resize, delete, disable, and even manually deploy new server groups using strategies like Blue-Green. You can create, edit, and destroy load balancers as well as security groups.
Cluster Management in Spinnaker is a collection of JVM-based services, fronted by a customizable AngularJS single-page application. The UI leverages a rich RESTful API exposed via a gateway service.
for more details watch Spinnaker's Video
For more details visit: Connect Click2Cloud:
• Email us – email@example.com
• See website – https://www.click2cloud.com/
• Watch our videos: https://www.click2cloud.com/videos-page.php?watch=53
• Past Events: https://www.click2cloud.com/past-events/past-events.php
• Codefest 2021: https://www.click2cloud.com/codefest/
• Read our Blog – https://www.click2cloud.com/blogs.php
• Follow us on Twitter– https://twitter.com/click2cloudinc
• Find us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/click2cloud-inc-
• Subscribe on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjVgly_5QMuNZQh2I2FkHQQ